A curriculum specifically designed for the needs of the middle- and high-school jazz band pianist
You will learn how to:
- Play professional-sounding jazz piano chords
- Improvise exciting & stylistically correct piano solos
- Work together with drummers and bassists
- Read a big-band chart and create your own accompaniment
- Play with a jazz combo
- Improvise your own music using chord symbols
- Apply music theory to your own compositions
- And more!
You will also gain access to an ever-growing library of worksheets, jazz piano arrangements, and practice tools designed specifically for students like you.
Materials included. Performance opportunities available depending on enrollment, and for an additional fee.
Want to know more? Send us a message using this form:
Peak Piano Studios Request for Information
Please tell us a bit about yourself/your child.